« Home | Honk if you love Jesus.. » | What exactly are cats? » | salted fish is in the air.. » | flowers galore. » | Don't ever name your child 'Tetek'. » | okayyyyyy..... » | slept so well.. » | smoke reds for a shit. » | geographers!! here i come!! » | when i grow up »

some of

..my classmates are pretty fucked up. There's this bitch who NEVER bothers to acknowledge my smile at her. Hello cunt? Why can't you just freakin' smile even if you don't know/like me? Because if you smile at me then your bulu ketiak will suddenly multiply by the thousands issit?!! Chau hai betul.

And to those fuckers who actually managed to pull off that little 'stunt' of switching group numbers with my group, don't think i will forget about this incident. I may be lazy and playful but I AM NOT STUPID. AND NEITHER ARE THE REST OF MY GROUP MEMBERS. (its not about who's turn it is, just the principle of it all. If they had asked we would have gladly given it to them.)

ARGH.. Fuck you (extremely unfriendly) morons. You can all go and eat shit.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!