« Home | Sticky post... » | House hunting - It's on! » | Football fever starts in around 12 hours time! Wak... » | Part 1 : Malacca roadtrip.Eat, eat and eat - The b... » | Death nudged me in his own way » | A heartfelt letter to ah ling's blog. » | I have just signed my freedom away. » | Not much sunshine about.. » | I'm addicted. » | Happy days../ 我爱你每一天 »

ah ling in the itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, leopard-printed dress.


Yes, I do own animal-print clothes.

So here's a picture as my token of a photo offering instead of a proper blog post *bows head in mock shame* Sorry peeps, but it's nearly 12 am and I have to finish up some more work for tomorrow








Dress from Miss Selfridge (i think!) btw.







xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!