« Home | Work, the monster invading my life. » | Happy days, come to me please. » | ah ling in the itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, leopard-pr... » | Sticky post... » | House hunting - It's on! » | Football fever starts in around 12 hours time! Wak... » | Part 1 : Malacca roadtrip.Eat, eat and eat - The b... » | Death nudged me in his own way » | A heartfelt letter to ah ling's blog. » | I have just signed my freedom away. »

I can't wait for the loooong weekend.

Nope, it ain't a typo by accident. It's there on purpose.


Going to the Pearl of the Orient aka Penang for the upcoming loooong weekend. Was also in Langkap (somewhere in the state of Perak) a couple of weekends ago for the weekend with the boyfriend.


Watched Slice and Repo Men over the weekend (Both movies have a twisted ending. And lots of blood gushing everywhere!!!!) Slice is a Thai show, btw. If you like gory films then they are recommended!!


That's it for now, or else I won't be getting much sleep if I sit here in front of my lappie any more.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!