« Home | Unwrapping post - Balenciaga First bag. » | Belated unwrapping post...- Prada Large Shopper bag. » | Getting inked soon, hopefully. - Part 3 » | 6th blood donation in my life. » | The news breaks...and life goes on. » | Getting inked soon, hopefully. - Part 2 » | Living in disbelief / licking Tom Cruise » | Move to Arizona if you like hot climates! » | zomg the mess!! » | 1 000 000€ jackpot. »

Teaser post - Getting inked soon, hopefully my cherry blossoms FINALLY.




Look how the design of my cherry blossoms tattoo stencil looks like before the actual tattooing begun.







Stay posted to see what the outcome was =)



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

Its very nice. I hope it has colours... some red would look good on it. :)

Hope things turn out alright and I pray that your tattoo artist is not drunk when he inks you...

actually it has been done..lol..that picture above was taken rite before inking me, hehhehe...

check out my facebook lar, have uploaded the pictures already..and no, he wasn't drunk -__-

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!