« Home | A letter to bid adieu to 2008. » | Merry Xmas!!!! » | Tired, cranky, cold. » | Highlights of my week. » | Online advertising industry - Revolutionising the ... » | Suffering from alcohol's revenge. » | Countdown for the New Year...where will you do it? » | Getting inked soon, hopefully. » | Online shopping...again. » | The 6 degrees of separation...is less than what it... »

-5 Celcius at Trafalgar Square and the tale of London.

I was freaking freezing for most of the trip.

Other than that I had fun, and I was really happi! =)

Pictures can't be uploaded at the moment cos' my friend's pc has been infected by a virus, and I normally use her software to upload my pictures from the camera since my card reader is effed up.

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!