« Home | A few more reason why I <333 my other half. » | Bite my ass please. » | Dating Challenge: Crossing the 'Friend Zone' » | The fastest yumcha session I ever had. » | Housekeeping & Krispy Kreme doughnuts. » | Wesak Day tests my patience. » | Leona Lewis - Better in Time » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Letters to the boyfriend - Tiga Ringgit Malaysia. » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... »

I own Donny' ass on Facebook / ah ling needs men



Mari, ber-Facebook.

You can buy people there man. *evil laugh*


I now own Donny's ass, bitches. Nyehnyehnyeh.

------------------------------------------


I agree we have an extremely dysfunctional relationship. Told el boyfriendo that the other day and he told me "It took you so long to realize that?!" -____-"""






Anyway, ah ling needs men.









Cheh, you think it's so easy for me to advertise meh? Especially since the boyfriend is next to me








Actually this was what was going on in our heads:















Okay, too much random blogging makes me feel like an idiot I'm wasting my time.





xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!