« Home | Firefly... » | man boobs. » | Anyone up for Friendfinder.com? » | Cruel summer... » | Get Smorty. » | Mixing business with pleasure. » | from my collection of random pictures... » | Burn notice. » | Hyper + high. » | The mystery of the missing debit cards... »

I've been so good it HURT.

I've been so, so good.







So good it HURT.

















I couldn't stand it anymore.








And so....













I went shopping.







Sorry, lazy to post individual pictures, so here's a combined one of most of my lootshopping so far.



Very messy, I know.
I just threw most of the stuff on the bed.









a girl can NEVER have too many shoes.






Please note that I actually bought more stuff, but I didn't take photos. Lazy lar.


Broke liao. =(


But happy!!






And also here's a random picture of ah Karen and I yesterday. So happened we wore the outfits below. So 'ngam'(coincidental).








xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!