« Home | man boobs. » | Anyone up for Friendfinder.com? » | Cruel summer... » | Get Smorty. » | Mixing business with pleasure. » | from my collection of random pictures... » | Burn notice. » | Hyper + high. » | The mystery of the missing debit cards... » | No appropriate title that I can think of right now. »

Firefly...

But no, I'm not talking about my post on the song sang by Bonnie Bailey. In fact if you wish to know what I'm talking about, please scroll to the top of my blog and look there.


Yeah, another absolutely fantastic affordable option for us Malaysians to travel. Too bad I'm not around to take advantage of it.Yet.


Summore the ad says that it's only RM39.99 to Phuket. That's like less than 6 pounds. Around the same as I paid for my Dorothy Perkin slippers here(without the discount yet) =(


Anyway, yeah, check out the cheap travel options hor, so you don't have to keep complaining to me about wanting to travel but it being too expensive.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!