« Home | The penguinboyfriend is ..*kow tows* » | Active sandals. » | Okay, now I damn tulan. » | I know I've been a bit quiet lately but.. » | At my usual hang out spot again. » | Credit card search engine. » | This is really how the heart breaks. » | CRM Software Evolved. » | Introducing the new pet. » | 1800NODRUGS.com »

Chicken Skin Condom®





Bring a whole new meaning to the words "Play Safe" when you use the all new Chicken Skin Condom® .


I like mine Spicy. Tastes good and it helps me 'heat' things up. Lol.





ah ling will teach you how to get your very own lovely Chicken Skin Condom® .


First, go to where you can buy fried chicken drumsticks. Then, slowly detach the bone from the skin as shown below:







And there you have it! Your very own Chicken Skin Condom® !! Sorry, size not guaranteed!


mine fits my finger!!





if you're not happy with it, you can just eat it.


Like the penguinboyfriend.








xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!