« Home | At my usual hang out spot again. » | Credit card search engine. » | This is really how the heart breaks. » | CRM Software Evolved. » | Introducing the new pet. » | 1800NODRUGS.com » | What a stressful stressful day, » | This is how the heart Breaks! » | Transcribe voicemails into e-mails. » | Fuck you. »

I know I've been a bit quiet lately but..

..it's because there are just too much things to handle right now and I have to do them before the DEADline.

But after this crazy week, I will post about my Chicken Skin Condom and also a review about this really great yong tau foo place we chanced upon. (Maybe IF I have the mood and time I'll just blog about it before the end of the week, but I think it's highly unlikely hor.)



xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!