« Home | Active sandals. » | Okay, now I damn tulan. » | I know I've been a bit quiet lately but.. » | At my usual hang out spot again. » | Credit card search engine. » | This is really how the heart breaks. » | CRM Software Evolved. » | Introducing the new pet. » | 1800NODRUGS.com » | What a stressful stressful day, »

The penguinboyfriend is ..*kow tows*

For four years, everytime I wish to enter the library it is a real pain in the asshassle. You have to be properly attired (no shorts, slippers, bring along ID card), or else there is no way to enter the library.

Earlier today, the penguinboyfriend waited for me for nearly 3 hours in the library. The best part is, he was wearing shorts, slippers and is SO NOT a student there (he hasn't been a student for nearly what, 6 to 7 years?)


*Kow tows*


Respect!

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!