« Home | Credit card search engine. » | This is really how the heart breaks. » | CRM Software Evolved. » | Introducing the new pet. » | 1800NODRUGS.com » | What a stressful stressful day, » | This is how the heart Breaks! » | Transcribe voicemails into e-mails. » | Fuck you. » | As what I said in my previous post.... »

At my usual hang out spot again.

So what's new?

Ever since I met the penguinboyfriend I have been forced to converted to hang out at Coffeebean instead of at Starbucks (okay, i hardly ever went to Starbucks in the first place anyway, and all I ever drank there was there Green Tea Frapuccino).

So here I am again. At Coffeebean.jeez, have spent so much money and time here than any other hang out placein fact we are such regular customers that the staff here are prolly wondering why we are so free and do not need to work.

And today as usual we had problems conecting to the Internet. Again. *sigh*

Bah.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!