« Home | easy sign up form for PPP at the bottom. » | The shopperholic strikes again/ the penguinboyfrie... » | Yoji Biomehanika is COMING TO TOWN!! » | Bride and groom » | Sci-edge is not fiction. » | Much to blog about but kinda lazy to do so now. » | 4rehabilitation.com - drug rehab referral site » | I call this one 'Frustration'. » | Turning sites into money. » | I had a visitor from Colombia. »

Yet another way to meet people - Blackscene.com




*Advertisement*


As my blog title says "Best viewed with an open mind". And so we shall all be open to new ideas, and on of them is about a dating site. Yup.Black Dating. So all in the name of research, I did check out the site, but I'm sorry to say that quite honestly, I didn't really conduct a more through search on the members because I'm already attached. (Sorry penguinboyfriend, if you're reading which I bet you are, I really did search the site, but only in the name of research.) For those singles looking for a friend or activity partner, well, there are lots of categories to refine your search criteria; that way you can really choose a person whose character is to your taste.




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!