« Home | I miss my hamsters =( » | Meet that special Person dot com » | Random funny facts. » | New cars = happiness. » | No Phantom of The Opera for me. » | ah ling is pregnant. » | Las Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. » | ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time » | An ARF SME finance option. » | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. »

Publish your works with authorhouse.com


*Advertisement*


If you ever wanted to see your name (or chosen name to be) published on the cover of the book, then get going to achieve that by writing a book first of all. Next, you choose your publisher. If you need help along the way, then rest assured that you will be guided by author advocates who definately are serious about writing and publishing and are there to help you achieve your dream of seeing your very own name in print. Not only that, but Author House also offers discounts on colour publishing and also carries out book marketing. On top of that, they have a huge selection of books at their online bookstore where you can find books by
Sadie Smith and many other authors.




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!