« Home | New cars = happiness. » | No Phantom of The Opera for me. » | ah ling is pregnant. » | Las Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. » | ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time » | An ARF SME finance option. » | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. » | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... » | Enough is enough. » | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... »

Random funny facts.

Are they all true?




1)Your nose smells best when you are about 10 years old.
Darn, I missed it!! Now onli you tell me.Haiya.


2)The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
Smoking is bad for health, kids.


3)In ancient Egypt, priests plucked every hair from their bodies.
Ouch, I totally feel their pain.


4)Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
Note to self : Must try this!


5)A single individual, Dr. Lieven P. Van Neste, owns over 200,000 domain names!
Is this real? KNN,if he has ahling.com I'm cursing him to the ground wei.



6)Male and female rats may have sex twenty times a day.
I wanna be a rat!







Enough for now, go impress chicks with these if you wish.



*Disclaimer : I DO NOT guarantee successes, and in the case of any incidents involving force, I can not be held responsible.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!