« Home | Meet that special Person dot com » | Random funny facts. » | New cars = happiness. » | No Phantom of The Opera for me. » | ah ling is pregnant. » | Las Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. » | ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time » | An ARF SME finance option. » | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. » | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... »

I miss my hamsters =(



Actually I miss having hamsters around. Seriously. They're so small, you can just torture them any way you like. You can pull their ears, keep them cupped in your palm, let them run forever (let them run on the back of your hands continuously) and so on.Just joking-lah. I hope I don't end up in hamster hell next time being tortured by them.





Hamster in cage trying to make its Great Escape






It won't succeed.At least I don't think so.



But anyway , here's another picture for you to marvel at all its hamster goodness (I laughed when I typed that, makes it sound as if the hamster contains much nutrition when ingested).






Once again, pictures stolen taken from HERE.





xoxo,
ah ling



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!