« Home | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. » | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... » | Enough is enough. » | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... » | www.debtconsolidationlowdown.com - save yourself f... » | My dim sum experience @ SOHO. » | Beautiful Me Blog by Belisi » | In disbelief. » | Stylehive - Peter Belisi » | Dim sum me. »

An ARF SME finance option.



*Advertisement*

If I didn't have to complete my degree, I would long have gone into business (AND I MEAN LEGITIMATE BUSINESS ONLY OKAY?) to be my own boss. Imagine off days or not, holidays or not, the only people you answer to are to yourself and most probably your mother. I'm joking here.

But anyway, I always did like the idea of selling 'tong sui' (chinese dessert), so I would most probably have sold that. If you do dream about selling 'tong sui' like me, or want to sell other food stuff or basically just want to break into the restaurant business, you would need a business loan (unless you are really rich). Anyway, Advance Restaurant Finance specializes in loans for restaurants and retailers, so if you need a small business loan or otherwise you can consider ARF.

Should I proceed with my 'chap fan' (mixed rice) idea?




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!