« Home | An ARF SME finance option. » | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. » | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... » | Enough is enough. » | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... » | www.debtconsolidationlowdown.com - save yourself f... » | My dim sum experience @ SOHO. » | Beautiful Me Blog by Belisi » | In disbelief. » | Stylehive - Peter Belisi »

ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time


I'm so darn tired. If you were to just push me over with your little finger probably I'll fall over. My head is so heavy, man. And I really shouldn't be here blogging, but either doing work or studying.




Anyway, here's a random picture of me seemingly staring at the penguinboyfriend's crotch at Coffeebean in Malacca the time we were down to help Don out for Dan's wedding.








Let the white dotted lines guide you:




Tried uploading a few other piccas earlier on, but Blogger was (and still is, apparently) PMS-ing. It's got a worse temper than I do *sticks out tongue*





xoxo,
ah ling




Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!