« Home | Las Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. » | ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time » | An ARF SME finance option. » | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. » | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... » | Enough is enough. » | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... » | www.debtconsolidationlowdown.com - save yourself f... » | My dim sum experience @ SOHO. » | Beautiful Me Blog by Belisi »

ah ling is pregnant.

































No -lah, bluffed you onli.





But if I were pregnant, do you think I'd look like this?








I think I'd be so depressed wei(if I were pregnant now).








But I'm not. *smirk*




So here's a picture of me looking back at ya:




Oh, and by the way, if you thought that I you can see my mantiespanties and that the penguinboyfriend took a "peek-a-boo" shot of me, well, you're wrong. It's the fraying edges of my skirt. Pervs.







Guess who was in the house?




Candy!!




And more Candy:






I really love this pix. *waiting for the penguinboyfriend to 'float'*






Today I am very happy, cos' today Candy understands the word 'stay'.


For a while, anyway.






After a while, she starts rolling over and pawing me for a tummy rub.








"Sien(bored) already, no one is scratching my stomach also.."








I told the penguinboyfriend that the title of this next picture should be 'Two Bitches on the Floor'.








And to end this photo-heavy (by my standards anyway) entry, here's one of me being random and emo with the piano bench:








Thank you penguinboyfriend for helping me today. *muax*





xoxo,
ah ling





Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!