« Home | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... » | Enough is enough. » | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... » | www.debtconsolidationlowdown.com - save yourself f... » | My dim sum experience @ SOHO. » | Beautiful Me Blog by Belisi » | In disbelief. » | Stylehive - Peter Belisi » | Dim sum me. » | Counting calories made easy with "Easy Calorie Cou... »

Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key.

I never knew that the F5 key was so useful. Back in the days of .....(CENSORED) *cough cough astupidbitch cough* , I was totally ignorant as to how 'powerful' the F5 key is.


Okay, for all the ignorant people out there (like me! *high five*!!), instead of clicking on the 'Refresh Browser' icon, you can just press F5, hence saving you 2 seconds of moving your hand to the mouse, moving the mouse then clicking the button.


So since the Internet connection is sucky (again, what's new), I keep pressing F5.

If you ever commit suicidedrop off the keyboard darling F5 button I will remember you, but then I would have to buy a new keyboard so please do not die on me since the PC Fair was just over.



xoxo,
ah ling




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!