« Home | ah ling is pregnant. » | Las Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. » | ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time » | An ARF SME finance option. » | Pretty soon, I can say byebye to my F5 key. » | BusinessSuites - Offices and business services ava... » | Enough is enough. » | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... » | www.debtconsolidationlowdown.com - save yourself f... » | My dim sum experience @ SOHO. »

No Phantom of The Opera for me.

People whom I tell that I turned down my mum's offer to go to Singapore just to watch Phantom of the Opera and also go shopping think that I'm crazy.


I'm not-lah. I'm just lazy.



xoxo,
ah ling




People HAVE been calling me crazy AND stupid. Even the penguinboyfriend feels the same way, I think, it's just that he probably won't dare to say anything because he values his life.Heh. *Clever penguin pats head*

I think I must have been crazy to say no to all that shopping either. Too bad.



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!