« Home | Bloggerwave - A new wave of blog advertising has c... » | www.debtconsolidationlowdown.com - save yourself f... » | My dim sum experience @ SOHO. » | Beautiful Me Blog by Belisi » | In disbelief. » | Stylehive - Peter Belisi » | Dim sum me. » | Counting calories made easy with "Easy Calorie Cou... » | Updated My List of bloggers. » | My List for bloggers. »

Enough is enough.




And when I say that, I mean enough of dim sum already!! The next person to invite me out for dim sum is going to get sprayed in the eyes with my pepper spray.









Unless you happen to be paying for my share or IF I sudenly crave dim sum again(highly unlikely) then it's alright and my pepper spray retains its virginitynobody gets sprayed anywhere.






xoxo,
ah ling








Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!