« Home | so freakin tired. » | yesterday... » | what the.. » | there were supposed to be pictures on this one. » | bopping to music from another era. » | exams/ lingerie theft / who doesn't love a blog en... » | i'm alive!! ( and so are they / 52 toasters / late... » | boo!! » | my sweat could fill up a swimming pool. » | I forgot my password »

a bit overdue.

No, not my period....Nyeh.


Pictures from my handphone gallery.

Dinner last week at Wong Kok in SS2..

See Jamie pose with my knife stuck in my leftover french toast.








That's it for now, there should have been more pictures but i seem to be having a problem uploading pictures off blogger. Pah.

Will be going swimming at 7 later. Time to get some shut-eye first.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!