« Home | Part 1 : Malacca roadtrip.Eat, eat and eat - The b... » | Death nudged me in his own way » | A heartfelt letter to ah ling's blog. » | I have just signed my freedom away. » | Not much sunshine about.. » | I'm addicted. » | Happy days../ 我爱你每一天 » | More randomness then I can take. » | The job-hunting dilemma. » | Of besties, bouquets and a Balenciaga. »

Football fever starts in around 12 hours time! Waka waka!!




Watch the Official FIFA World Cup 2010 video Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) by Shakira below!! Have fun identifying the colourful random objects tangled in her hair and not just stare at her boobs!!








Also click on my link HERE for brilliant FIFA and other footie merchandise by Adidas (an official sponsor for FIFA 2010).



Let the football madness begin, y'all.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!