« Home | Not much sunshine about.. » | I'm addicted. » | Happy days../ 我爱你每一天 » | More randomness then I can take. » | The job-hunting dilemma. » | Of besties, bouquets and a Balenciaga. » | Doing things the Fomema way.. » | Blogging for the heck of it. » | Give strangers blowjobs and get paid for it? » | Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me? »

I have just signed my freedom away.

After nearly half a year of not working (and what a great blessedly long period of time it was!), it's time to start slaving working again.

Let's see how it goes.

Pray for me and wish me luck?


xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: I nearly killed a mofo with shit for brains just now. Which idiot stands in the MIDDLE of a darkened road at night, and chooses to stand in a spot right AFTER a bend? KNNCCBTNSMCPHKL okay!! Luckily that bastard jumped back in time because the partner and I sure as hell didn't see him until it was too late. He damn well nearly got killed. I know this is really bad of me, but after our initial shock (which took us a while to calm down), I couldn't help wishing I had run over his foot. Pffffttttttt.



Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!