« Home | Cafe Masala - Indian takeaway in Sheffield » | New shoes haul for the month.. » | Heart of Asia - Hard Trance Bootlegs 2008 » | The honesty shown by the people in Britain.. » | He has a twisted sense of humour...(Photos included) » | PSP 3000 - Piano Black + Peanut Batman game » | Back from Scotland.. » | Part of Your World Contest 2007 - The 'Male' Ariel » | Turning him into a brandwhore / Why I buy (authent... » | Dear Beebee, I just want to let you know that.. »

More shoes haul..



Got another pair of Ted Baker 'Jaya' heels, this time in UK size 4 in Grey for my mum..













A close up look at the pattern on the heels which I absolutely adore:

























And finally got myself a pair of patent Birkenstocks Gizeh in purple.









I made sushi today! With the proper Japanese rice and sushi vinegar and everything! Pictures coming soon!!



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!