« Home | Heart of Asia - Hard Trance Bootlegs 2008 » | The honesty shown by the people in Britain.. » | He has a twisted sense of humour...(Photos included) » | PSP 3000 - Piano Black + Peanut Batman game » | Back from Scotland.. » | Part of Your World Contest 2007 - The 'Male' Ariel » | Turning him into a brandwhore / Why I buy (authent... » | Dear Beebee, I just want to let you know that.. » | A purple-haired Chinese guy.. » | The parents are coming! »

New shoes haul for the month..


Damn, I love shoes.

*Ignores the boyfriend asking me how many pairs of legs I have wtf*








1) Ted Baker



Love the detail on the heels..











2) Ted Baker




Decided that I need a pair of shoes which do not come with 5 inch heels, so opted for this pair above.











3) Steve Madden



My first ever pair of Steve Maddens! The boyfriend helped me select this pair. Super high heels okay, am a bit worried that I might break my ankles wearing this *knock on wood*






And that's it so far...stop me shopping online please, it's an addiction i'm finding difficult to say "Tak Nak" (no) to wtf.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!