« Home | The honesty shown by the people in Britain.. » | He has a twisted sense of humour...(Photos included) » | PSP 3000 - Piano Black + Peanut Batman game » | Back from Scotland.. » | Part of Your World Contest 2007 - The 'Male' Ariel » | Turning him into a brandwhore / Why I buy (authent... » | Dear Beebee, I just want to let you know that.. » | A purple-haired Chinese guy.. » | The parents are coming! » | Goodbye to my G1 Google phone soon.. »

Heart of Asia - Hard Trance Bootlegs 2008

Was just clicking on random music videos on Youtube, when I came across this video:




Check out the girl getting tattooed in traditional Japanese style also known as 'irezumi' or 'horimono' which infuses bold colours.


But anyway, after that video, I found a remix which also appears on Hard Trance Bootlegs 2008 CD by Masif DJs. Which led me to google more info about the album, and I bought it from Amazon.co.uk. Lol.






Sigh...Yam feeling like getting another tattoo now, wistful thinking, wistful thinking ah ling....


P.S: Dreamt last nite that I was back in Malaysia, and was out with someone (Mum? The boyfriend? Can't remember who now) at a food court, and EVERYONE was bloody staring at my back, and I got so 'tulan' (pissed off) I purposely tied my hair back so they could have a better look -___-"

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!