« Home | PSP 3000 - Piano Black + Peanut Batman game » | Back from Scotland.. » | Part of Your World Contest 2007 - The 'Male' Ariel » | Turning him into a brandwhore / Why I buy (authent... » | Dear Beebee, I just want to let you know that.. » | A purple-haired Chinese guy.. » | The parents are coming! » | Goodbye to my G1 Google phone soon.. » | Of Evisu Genes and more... » | Bits and pieces of my world lately.. »

He has a twisted sense of humour...(Photos included)

..but I love him so.



That twisted streak in him rears is evident in photos captured during our Scotland trip like the one where...









he grabbed/covered my mouth outside the Dewars whisky distillery.














And how about the time he took pictures of..




..sheep dip (or shite.Poo.Defecate.Excremement wtf)




















Or making me pretend that my hand is a train.



Btw, we missed the train in the background. Apparently it only runs once a day, and we missed it =( The train in the background appears in one of the Harry Potter films apparently (don't ask me which one, I don't like Harry Potter but am a bit disappointed we didn't get to see it).












He even likes to take pictures of me sneezing.
















And taking the piss out of tourist attractions is loads of fun as well for ushim wtf.





























But wtf, catching me when I'm literally with my pants down?!








Priceless.

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!