« Home | Tired, cranky, cold. » | Highlights of my week. » | Online advertising industry - Revolutionising the ... » | Suffering from alcohol's revenge. » | Countdown for the New Year...where will you do it? » | Getting inked soon, hopefully. » | Online shopping...again. » | The 6 degrees of separation...is less than what it... » | Law enforcement officers' gear. » | Leaving my bed empty. »

Merry Xmas!!!!

Christmas is coming.....it's so near I can smell and taste it, lol..Most prolly won't be blogging for the next few days, so Merry Christmas all my dear readers =)


P.S: No white Xmas this year =/
P.P.S: Going to Belbur later today (it's past 12 midnight! Christmas Eve already!!) to pick up my friends!
P.P.P.S: London trip is getting nearer and nearer! Woohoo! Woohoo!

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!