« Home | Law enforcement officers' gear. » | Leaving my bed empty. » | Comfort is given from the most unlikely people. » | t’s £99 or RM499 one-way – that’s the much-awaited... » | Unwrapping post coming soon. » | The turning on of Xmas lights. » | Ways to enlarge your....ehem...penis naturally and... » | Online shopping @ 9.15 am.. » | I miss the sunshine! » | $8.00 for a pair of prescription eyeglasses. »

The 6 degrees of separation...is less than what it really is.

How ironic that when attending my housemate's boyfriend (okay, also my friend-lah)'s birthday dinner last night, I find out that out of the 12 people (including me) there, 4 of them are my ex-boyfriend's ex-coursemates?! wtf?!

Coincidences aside, the food was nice =) Kinda small portions though, but still enough for us to help second helpings and had cake as well...

Winter seems to have brought really unexpected circumstances. And I am glad for them.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!