« Home | Comfort is given from the most unlikely people. » | t’s £99 or RM499 one-way – that’s the much-awaited... » | Unwrapping post coming soon. » | The turning on of Xmas lights. » | Ways to enlarge your....ehem...penis naturally and... » | Online shopping @ 9.15 am.. » | I miss the sunshine! » | $8.00 for a pair of prescription eyeglasses. » | Phone searching gives me a headache. » | Half-naked photo of ah ling on PayPerPost -__- »

Leaving my bed empty.


It's been 3 days since I last slept in my own bed, and to be quite honest, I don't really miss it all that much. Haven't been doing much sleeping for the past few days anyway, and have been working my backside off. Literally.



I am literally starting to look like this at work:



But a lot less furry and cuter, lol.


On the way to work this morning I noticed that the dew on the grass was frozen. Heh.
Winter is here, and snow is expected to fall this week.



P.S: It doesn't feel like Sunday at all. Sigh. Have a good week ahead.

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!