« Home | The 6 degrees of separation...is less than what it... » | Law enforcement officers' gear. » | Leaving my bed empty. » | Comfort is given from the most unlikely people. » | t’s £99 or RM499 one-way – that’s the much-awaited... » | Unwrapping post coming soon. » | The turning on of Xmas lights. » | Ways to enlarge your....ehem...penis naturally and... » | Online shopping @ 9.15 am.. » | I miss the sunshine! »

Online shopping...again.

But not for myself this time. This time around it's for a friend. For whom I owe much to. It's surprising how quickly circumstances change, but hey, I really do owe him a lot. Without his help I would probably still be jobless after fucking off from my last job.

On top of that, it's also for all his help in 'taking care of me', and by that I mean without him around, I would be walking back alone late at night many days after work.

So yeah, birthday present a bit more mahal than what I would spend on, but I've just paid for it, and since the bloody British Pound is dropping, fuck it.


I just hope you like it. You'd better like it. Apple products are not cheap okay?

P.S: Who reads this and can guess who it's for and what it is, please don't let him know okay? Kthanx! =)

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!