« Home | Getting inked soon, hopefully. » | Online shopping...again. » | The 6 degrees of separation...is less than what it... » | Law enforcement officers' gear. » | Leaving my bed empty. » | Comfort is given from the most unlikely people. » | t’s £99 or RM499 one-way – that’s the much-awaited... » | Unwrapping post coming soon. » | The turning on of Xmas lights. » | Ways to enlarge your....ehem...penis naturally and... »

Countdown for the New Year...where will you do it?

Watching fireworks, in the city, or from wherever you live, or partying out in town or with friends?

I know where I'll be having my countdown this year end.



At last, the tickets have been bought, and the accommodation booked.


London, here I come. Woohoo woohoo!!

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!