« Home | Me Ben & Jerry Cookie Dough Ice Cream finito. » | Food review : Chong Qing steamboat buffet @ Sunway... » | I want no string's sex because my wife is battling... » | I found my white horse, where is my Prince Charming? » | New address, same postings - the boyfriend's blog ... » | Poor things... » | Chicken rice + blackberry ice-cream » | Hungover on a Friday. » | Really felt like throwing in the towel today... » | Mini popiah VS Malaysia's political scene »

There's a mouse in da house & Selamat Hari Raya.


Saw a little brown mouse scuttling across the kitchen and disappearing somewhere into the living room earlier on *freaks out*

I know. I like hamsters and cute furry rodents but most of the time they are CAGED and SAFELY BEHIND BARS.

Wtf, the landlord put rat poison in the house already, why is there still one little critter running around?! I thought the poison was supposed to 'ham kar chan' (kill it's whole family)?!?!?!


On another note, Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri to all those who are celebrating the festival as well. May this Hari Raya be a blessed one for you.



xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: Beebee, why never moderate my comments wan? *sulks a little*

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!