« Home | I found my white horse, where is my Prince Charming? » | New address, same postings - the boyfriend's blog ... » | Poor things... » | Chicken rice + blackberry ice-cream » | Hungover on a Friday. » | Really felt like throwing in the towel today... » | Mini popiah VS Malaysia's political scene » | Letters to the boyfriend - Thank you for caring. » | I'm tired & cranky. » | Happy 51st Merdeka Day, Malaysia. »

I want no string's sex because my wife is battling cancer and has lost her drive / RPK on Perezhilton.com


Read all about these lying cheating heartless men HERE.
How come it seems to be alright for guys to cheat on their partners, but they would NEVER accept it if their partners were cheating on them?


And also as the title of this post also says, Malaysia's very own RPK made it on Perezhilton's site HERE.


Sigh.

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!