« Home | Some pictures and an announcement. » | Bumper Stickers » | Pain, pain. » | I can't dodge 'suay', can I? » | Sayang......I want coloured eyes!! » | A reminiscence of when things were different. » | Get 'framed' on a budget. » | I like you. » | Getting to know the odds a little better. » | i'm knackered. »

I don't know which strategies to use in this relationship.

Really.

Valentine's Day is coming, and since I'm not single anymore, well, I should at least make an attempt to celebrate it right? *Stress* Don't know what to buy for my other half-lah! *even more stressed*


Damnit, after talking to the boyfriend, we have both concluded that neither of our old strategies will work in this relationship.


Anyhow, this Chinese New Year has been kind of mediocre. What with him being in the hospital and all. Damn kesian okay. And I'm talking about me being kesian. Heh.


Back to work tomorrow, but I'm lazy-lah!

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!