« Home | I can't dodge 'suay', can I? » | Sayang......I want coloured eyes!! » | A reminiscence of when things were different. » | Get 'framed' on a budget. » | I like you. » | Getting to know the odds a little better. » | i'm knackered. » | Yesterday, I turned 18. » | Aiyo, another sex DVD scandal. » | The return of the tv/ Got resolutions? »

Pain, pain.

Not the "pain" emo people like me feel. This time, I'm talking about the "I'm- losing-so-much-blood-I-could-give-blood-transfusions-to-a-dying-man-and-still-have-enough -eft-over-for-Dracula-to-make-smoothies-with" pain.

Bah.

I just realised that by reading the word "pain" over and over again suddenly the word doesn't seem to make any sense at all.


Forgive this random, short yet pointless entry. It's 1 something am, and even though I'm not supposed to be working later I still have to go into the office. Brain. Getting. Short-circuited.

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!