« Home | Oh, just get rid of your poker face. » | Sleepless nights. » | I can handle threesomes. » | Know of any Kernicterus sufferers? » | Tomorrow have to work leh! » | Aero is <333. » | Beanbags, beanbags! » | Decisions are difficult. » | GoLive! Mobile » | I think it's time to return your phonebook. »

An interesting orgy eh?


So many people have commented on non-existent, yet to happen orgy. Heh.


Anyway, I finally took out the pictures from my camera's memory card (and at the same time deleted many pictures as well, but most of them were not taken by me).





I think 2 weeks after I arrived home, they had a real 'kampung' house for Hari Raya at One Utama's concourse at the old wing and so I went in to camwhore, lol. I remember many people passing by and laughing at me but I really couldn't be arsed. Yeah =)





"Huh?" So wtf lah this picture.




I look damn spastic here wei.I look so fat as well, wtf.



And there are supposed to be more pictures, but blogger is really in a pissy mood today.Bah.



On another hand, Donny texted me at work today and his message was something along the lines of "I've got so many hits on my blog ever since I blogged about Revelation yadayada. I wonder why I've got so many hits".

My text to him was "Because my picture is on your blog".

And all I got back was a simple one word really in-my-face text. His reply?


"Bitch".


-___-



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!