« Home | GoLive! Mobile » | I think it's time to return your phonebook. » | Finding the right printer cartridge.. » | A matter of principle. » | Spock - The People Search Engine; not just any sea... » | Some of my pictures are missing » | I got a hug. » | The online shopping town has the Oo factor. » | Spam mail annoys me. (An x-rated penis rant.) » | Coupon Chief helps you save on Christmas gifts. »

Decisions are difficult.

*throws tantrum*

I don't want. I want. But I don't want. No.Yes.No.Yes. *sigh*

Imagine me plucking a flower's petals and throwing them one by one while chanting "Yes" or "No" with every petal that I throw. And then doing it all over again because I didn't want it to end with a "No". *sigh*


My friends have told me that it is a decision to make on my own because I'm old enough to make such decisions like these on my own. I guess I should. But should I? I mean it's not hurting anyone right? RIGHT? All of a sudden I feel so manipulative and like a total slag.

Whatever happened to my principles?!?!


Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!