« Home | I made it to Bristol!! » | DialAFlight - Tropical getaways! » | He likes his murse. » | Internet downtime soon? » | Full Tilt Poker site. » | Because 5xmom tagged me../Google and my birthday m... » | 3D hand-drawn artists impressions. » | Photos of Candy, oh Candy. » | Happi 50th Birthday Malaysia. » | Short term rentals in Vilnius, Lithuania. »

I'm hungry!

and tired!! And I didn't do much also except shop, pig and laze around!!!

Meh. Maybe I was a pig in my past life. I don't know. I hope not. *sigh* Imagine being a piece of 'char siew' (BBQ-ed pork). As long as I don't become a pig in my next life I'm fine. Or a mosquito. Or....


Talking rubbish right now. Thanks for reading. xD




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!