« Home | online dating tips. » | The murderer in Flat 13. » | Now Hiring Canada. » | I got something cut... » | A nice bed maketh the ambiance. » | Fertility issues. » | ah ling has a love/hate relationship with knives. » | With the weather being so lovely.. » | Chinese Cordyceps. » | the weather... »

Top-up / Pictures of the match




..was successful. Control over weak mind NOT to got shopping was unsuccessful =(

Crazy. Madness. Siao.Gila. Weak. Bah.


But you all already knew that right?


Really really wanted to post some pictures up, but because of a really really unexpected crisis, all I want to do now is just cry and curl up to sleep but I can't because I stupidly washed my hair as my mind was somewhere else. Bah.



So I know that I said that I would post a picture of a Malaysian dish which I ate recently, but I am too lazy to search for it right now, so here's a few piccas of the before, after and during the Man U vs. Intermilan pre-season friendly match. Man U lost, btw.




The tickets, muahahaha.






Scoreboard.







Mascot on the field. Awaiting the moment when we would actually catch a life-changing glimpse of the players.







Here's a short video clip to let you guys know how it felt like to be there before the match. Watch my friend ignore me =(









Watch the players coming out to the field. I think you can hear ah karen and I scream and scream and scream. Gosh, I didn't know we screamed so much. In fact, I didn't know that we actually possessed the capability to scream that much. Girls. Heh.






Also we saw something we NEVER expected to see. Shall I just say that 'it' consisted of something really white and two balls?







All photos and videos courtesy of ah karen.






xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!