« Home | Chinese Cordyceps. » | the weather... » | Gamblecraft.com - the art of gambling. » | Nutrisystem Nourish Program - losing weight the ea... » | Thinking.. » | Shopping post. » | Poker online dating - You don't have to keep a str... » | I'm tired... » | Ice hockey fans take note. » | making space for new things in life. »

With the weather being so lovely..

...how could one stay at home sleeping doing nothing?!?


So guess what I did.










Psst. Here's a hint. It involves spending money.


















Shopping!! *tada!throwsconfettibrablankettoothbrushusbcable*




And if you are wondering why I want to throw all those stuff above it is because I have those things with me right now in ah karen's place because my housemates abandoned me went for a trip.


Anyway, I was supposed to blog more but i got distracted halfway and its so late now, so this post ends here now hor...





xoxo,
ah ling



p.s: I ate kangaroo burger today...=)

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!