« Home | Now Hiring Canada. » | I got something cut... » | A nice bed maketh the ambiance. » | Fertility issues. » | ah ling has a love/hate relationship with knives. » | With the weather being so lovely.. » | Chinese Cordyceps. » | the weather... » | Gamblecraft.com - the art of gambling. » | Nutrisystem Nourish Program - losing weight the ea... »

The murderer in Flat 13.

Darling people, I am off to watch the match in a while, but before I leave, I would like you all to waste 8 seconds of your life watch this video of a deranged murderer in my flat. Listen to what he says when he is done.








xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

Basket.. Dunno call me come? I would have done a better killer show then that...

Damn Bloody funny sial...

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!