« Home | Jumptojobs.co.uk » | What a wet summer's day. » | Clearing 2007. » | The last time.. » | There's always 2 sides to a story.. » | Girls who nabbed a snatch thief. » | Co-op Travel. » | emo » | The blog for entrepreneurs and bloggers. » | ... »

the Man-bag.

the days are getting shorter....NOOOOOOO..(--> mock horror scream).

------------------------------------

I can hear shouts and screams from my housemate's room as if someone is getting raped, murdered and then torn into a thousand tiny pieces because they are watching football. *sweat*

anyway I have yet to decide if I want to go to Liverpool again this weekend. I most probably will. However, should I stay there for a night? Hmmm....decisions, decisions.


Ah Don, if you are reading this, well, just want to tell you that kind-hearted me actually went to buy your man-bag this afternoon even though it was raining. I'm so nice..*runs for life*


Meh.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!