« Home | Clearing 2007. » | The last time.. » | There's always 2 sides to a story.. » | Girls who nabbed a snatch thief. » | Co-op Travel. » | emo » | The blog for entrepreneurs and bloggers. » | ... » | Beyonce parody. » | My ball-balancing act. »

What a wet summer's day.


You should probably know by now that with the title of the blog post being the one above, that I want to bitch about the weather.


But anyway, that's not what I wanted to blog about today. I just realised that in one of my pen drives, I found a whole lot of old pictures (old being 2 years ago, heh), and so I want to post some of them up.






Guess who this guy is? (for those of you who already know please zip it!=) )







ah ling is a certified cam whore.








ah ling is still a certified cam whore.





Sorry about the lack of x-rated photos, or photos of other humans or things than me. Heh.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!