« Home | Girls who nabbed a snatch thief. » | Co-op Travel. » | emo » | The blog for entrepreneurs and bloggers. » | ... » | Beyonce parody. » | My ball-balancing act. » | North Cyprus properties. » | 2 new editions to the 'family'... » | Stressed out finding stocking stuffers. »

There's always 2 sides to a story..


just like a person with 2 personalities and also being 25% unpredictable but that's another story.


Where there's good, there's evil too.



Just wanted to post this picture of 'yong tau foo' sauce up. Heh.






And I do not know that point of writing this aimless time-wasting post, but I just felt like updating my darling bloggie, and at the same time try to figure my life out. Sorry for wasting a few minutes of your life reading this.





xoxo,
ah ling


P.S: Liverpool was....erm...Liverpool. Managed to visit 2 football stadiums. *proud of self* Thanks to our kind hosts for putting up with us hosting us and taking us around =)

P.P.S: For those who just attended their convocations, sorry I couldn't make it. Congratulations and happi joining the rat race!

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!