« Home | updated links. » | HELLO HOT ITALIAN MEN! » | Shopping day. » | Booty luv » | ah ling has a surprise. » | Run, Fat Boy, Run. » | the Man-bag. » | Jumptojobs.co.uk » | What a wet summer's day. » | Clearing 2007. »

I came, I saw, I bought.

Sorry for neglecting to mention that i went to Liverpool again with Gina (my house mate) to shop. Actually it was super rushed (think Amazing Race!!), with our rushing here and there and waiting for the bus, etc.etc. to rush back so that Gina could catch the bus back and so that I could go to Embrace catch the train.

Let me just say that I have never spent so much money in such a short time of shopping and that my only regret now is that I didn't use my dad's money credit card to buy my Nike shoes.



xoxo,
ah ling




P.S: Thanks for accompanying me to Embrace. You know who you are.

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!