« Home | Gothic dating for you? » | I wish I could apply for.. » | Cookie dough indulgence. » | retail therapy. » | The unedited-edited version of ah ling being emo. ... » | Smoking not allowed. » | Contemplating... » | The unedited-edited version of ah ling being emo. ... » | I've been so good it HURT. » | Firefly... »

Leeds. Not just about the shopping.





Remember in my earlier post when I said that I would not only talk about the shopping in Leeds but also of the place?

Here we go.


Wait. Before leaving our flat, I looked out the window and saw this:


Rainbow.



What, were you expecting naked people?





The place has some seriously amazing architecture.For real.(Okay, maybe for me-lah, but I'm trying not to sound so 'jakun' here!)







Inside one of em' shopping arcades.This one is one of the more posh ones around. Think branded and expensive. Even if I were to sell my ass for the next ten years I think I would still only be able to window shop. Maybe if the penguinboyfriend sold his ass for the next decade too.....? Hhhmmm...Heh.











There was a shop seling masks.



Kinky dress-up, anyone?













Entrance to the Leeds City Market:










Apparently the market is the second-largest in the whole of Europe. I was more in awe of the fact that I saw.............................................................................................................................................................................
HAMSTERS INSIDE!!! HUGE-ASS HAMMIES!! AND ALSO BUNNIES!!! Cuteness overload, sial.
Too bad I couldn't get to molestplay with them or flap their ears. Damn.








Most of the time however, we were all attracted to signs like these:



Ish ish ish. One of the contributing factors to my having to eat grass and drink rain water for the next week.





Nah, this is for you guys to ogle at:






Also we noticed some very weird things there.




FREE CASH MACHINE??!!? I WANT!!!!







And also:


Aqua Couture. WTF?!?!? =.=""""








Photo credits go to ah Karen. Thanks babe.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!