« Home | retail therapy. » | The unedited-edited version of ah ling being emo. ... » | Smoking not allowed. » | Contemplating... » | The unedited-edited version of ah ling being emo. ... » | I've been so good it HURT. » | Firefly... » | man boobs. » | Anyone up for Friendfinder.com? » | Cruel summer... »

Cookie dough indulgence.




I got this to indulge myself that day (and it's worth every bit of RM28. Okay-lah, don't convert, so it was 4 pounds but I indulged myself for 5 days in a row, so I close one eye -.= ).







What the heck is this? Doesn't look very appealing eh?









Go on, try to guess it. Here's a hint:







To see if you guessed it correctly, scroll down.


































































Ta daaa!!!





Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice-cream. The absolute sex.









xoxo,
ah ling





p.s: Shopping post cum travel post on Leeds coming up. Waiting for pictures from friends' cameras.

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!